[sf-lug] Learning Bourne Scripting

jim jim at well.com
Thu Jun 23 17:27:11 PDT 2011

    If the beginners are in the SF area, maybe they
should take my intro to BASH shell scripting class
(it's the tutorial plus some maniac alternately
apologizing and correcting and ranting, but it is
personal attention and the class is well-tested,
about 16 hours and most attendees were happily
writing shell scripts.