[sf-lug] Learning Bourne Scripting

jim jim at systemateka.com
Thu Jun 23 17:12:22 PDT 2011

    I'm not sure how it compares: I've got a BASH
shell scripting tutorial more or less done but
not finished (most of the info's there, but it
could be improved with some diagrams and better
explanations here and there.
http://www.systemateka.com/BashShScr.html
    One of its merits is that it covers pretty
much all of the essential shell scripting stuff
in a fairly brief form. I'd be glad for criticism,
sarcasm, anything that might improve it.
jim