[sf-lug] google sketch up and wine problem

Ken Shaffer kenshaffer80 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 16:04:25 PDT 2011

Hi Frantisek,
>From the errors you posted, I'd check that you are really the owner of all
the files and directories under .cache/*....  If not, change them with sudo
chown ....
Next, has the executable been created with the execute bit?  Maybe a package
error if it is off.  Check your umask if you have changed it anytime in the
past.  Also, check that your home directory, if mounted, is not mounted with
a noexe attribute (mount should display the attributes).
Good Luck.
Ken