[sf-lug] YouTube downloading

Brian Morris cymraegish at gmail.com
Wed May 18 17:45:20 PDT 2011

I use the firefox plug-in "Video Download Helper" (dwhelper) and it always
works. Play the videos with VLC.

No need for anything else.

I have one machine I managed to get the free-flash working to play Utube,
unfortunately I did not make good note of what I did, and I have not been
able (maybe not trying much as I prefer above method really) to reproduce
it.