[sf-lug] Fwd: My new Facebook page

Brian Morris cymraegish at gmail.com
Wed May 11 20:51:37 PDT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Brian Morris <cymraegish at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, May 11, 2011 at 8:51 PM
Subject: Re: [sf-lug] My new Facebook page
To: jim <jim at well.com>

I think you are supposed to click on the Like button. That is what you have
to do to comment in these sorts of group pages.

Once you Like it you will start seeing the posts on your own home facebook
page just like you do from your friends.

Personally I am not Liking it until I can see that it is something I want to
see the feed of.