[sf-lug] My new Facebook page

Bobbie Sellers bliss-sf4ever at dslextreme.com
Wed May 11 20:23:19 PDT 2011

On 05/08/2011 04:20 PM, jim wrote:

> what does it mean to "join" your facebook page? i.e.
> what elements should i click in the facebook GUI?

     I believe I would like to know this as
well.  I have read so much about the insecurity
of private information on Facebook I think i
would want to float some false information
in order to sign up.

     Aside from that I appears that unless you
use Fb you are cut off from influencing
a great many people.

> On Sat, 2011-05-07 at 20:25 -0700, Eric W. Rasmussen wrote:
>> Hi all!  I've been working diligently on my website, working out
>> conflicts in the overall functionality before I go live.  In the
>> meantime, I've set up facebook and Twitter feeds where I post the latest
>> news in Technology.  By searching 'Majortek' on both, you can join.  I
>> keep it fun and limited (about three posts a day).  Right now I need
>> about 8 people to join my facebook page before I can register the name.
>> You're participation is appreciated.
>>
>> ewr

     late
     Bobbie