[sf-lug] CCSF LUG Multimedia Symposium

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon May 9 17:39:44 PDT 2011

On Sun, May 01, 2011 at 05:50:54PM -0700, Keith Burton wrote:
>    Hello,
>
>    Please excuse my first email, as i'm still getting used to Swype.
>
>    I just wanted to share that the CCSFLUG is back and we are official, our
>    new website website is located at http://ccsf-lug.org/ . We are holding
>    our first event this Wednesday, please feel free to stop by and join in
>    the fun.

Congrats.  FYI, the website says "meets on Tuesdays", but your post here
says "this Wednesday".  I'll assume your email is correct, but in that
case, you should update the website.

And speaking of, when I went to double-check the date by visiting CCSFLUG's
mailing list via the "Mailing List" link on the website, I got a MySQL
error from the server.

Thanks & good luck,

-bill!
(from LUGOD out in Davis, CA)