[sf-lug] separate partition for /home

jim jim at systemateka.com
Mon Mar 28 08:30:29 PDT 2011

    another note re swap: Red Hat docs have a caution
about swap partition size to the effect that one
should not bother making a swap partition over 2GB,
as there is some kind of inefficiency for which 2GB
is an upper limit of usefulness. if one needs more
than 2GB of swap, one should make multiple swap
partitions (and distribute them across the drive
cylinder space).