[sf-lug] Getting a new email address

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Mar 7 16:06:16 PST 2011

Quoting Bobbie Sellers (bliss at sfo.com):

> Hi LUGs,
>     Seems that Google which supplies the service
> to DSLExtreme, my new ISP,  is very weak.
>     It gets upset by POP and refuses to deal.
>     Since the IMAP cannot delete the downloaded
> messages I want to use POP.
>
>     Until it seems more stable I will keep
> the sfo.com address but if anyone wants to
> add the new address to the contact list it is
> *bliss-sf4ever at DSLExtreme.com.

Bobbie --

By 'the contact list', do you mean the subscriber roster of SF-LUG's
mailing list?

Mailing lists on the Internet are overwhelmingly self-service.
Fortunately, it's really easy:  In this case, just go to
http://linuxmafia.com/mailman/listinfo/sf-lug and subscribe it.

(I am not an administrator for this mailing list, just to clarify.)