[sf-lug] Recommendations ?

Romel Jacinto penguin at techbandit.com
Thu Feb 10 23:14:12 PST 2011

On 02/10/2011 09:21 PM, Brian Morris wrote:
> I want a place to create a very simple (independent) website specialized
> to put up samples of my technical writing, and links to related FOSS
> software and other references.
>
> Can anyone recommend  something that will not charge or will be a few
> dollars a month. (based on usage I suppose).

You already have a Gmail account so you can use Google Sites. You'll be
constrained to whatever templates and themes are available though.
Info:
http://www.google.com/sites/overview.html

If you want to pay for web hosting by usage you can try
NearlyFreeSpeech.net.
Info:
https://www.nearlyfreespeech.net/services/pricing

--