[sf-lug] Hiya

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 11:26:43 PST 2011

Hi,

If you are a Linux Enthusiast Who likes to help get Linux into the hands of
end users, you might want to consider volunteering for Partimus.org, which
is a nonprofit dedicated to putting the Linux  computers into schools.

I am in germany now with limited access to the internet, but I will be back
in san francisco on february ninth.

Welcome to SF-LUG!