[sf-lug] SF-LUG meeting Monday. (Bobbie Sellers)

Ken Shaffer kenshaffer80 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 11:34:31 PST 2011

On my usb thumbdrives and cards I have fstab entries for /tmp using tmpfs
(because ramfs size determinations are 0, and things like update-manager
refuse to run), and for /var/log (ramfs).  In rc.local, I unpack a user home
directory into /tmp, and have altered the passwd home field for this user to
be the /tmp location.  Check the archives for a rather long winded post on
how I set up my sd cards and usb thumbdrives.