[sf-lug] (forw) Re: (forw) Re: todays meeting at enchanted cafe

Bobbie Sellers bliss at sfo.com
Mon Jan 3 21:11:35 PST 2011

On 01/03/2011 08:20 PM, Rick Moen wrote:
> Quoting Bobbie Sellers (bliss at sfo.com):
>

>> Because reply-to-all is not a command supported in the message gui but
>> requires going to a menu. This is Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux x86_64;
>> en-US; rv:1.9.1.16) Gecko/20101213 Mandriva/3.0.11-0.1mdv2010.1
>> (2010.1) Thunderbird/3.0.11
>>
> Glad to be able to help:  According to
> http://support.mozillamessaging.com/en-US/kb/Keyboard+shortcuts, the
> Mozilla Thunderbird command shortcut you're looking for is Ctrl-Shift-R.

     Or I could follow the procedures that worked on the main toolbar and
click on the Composition toolbar and then on Customize where upon a window
  full of icons opens and I managed to figure out how to drag 'reply to
list' to
the composition toolbar.

     Oh and the proper nVidia driver is still not installed but I managed
a work-around so that I can bear to look at the screen as I work and
the images on the screen don't jerk around as the mouse is moved between
the top of the image and the bottom of the image.

     later
     bobbie