[sf-lug] Monday! Monday! Monday December 20...

Bobbie Sellers bliss at sfo.com
Thu Dec 16 10:09:02 PST 2010

     SF-LUG meets again on Monday December 20th
at the Cafe Enchante 26th and Geary nominally from
6-8 PM.

     Come in out of the rain and have a warm cuppa of
whatever lights your fire.

     I will have the latest copies I can get of the Linux
Journal and the Linux Pro magazine.

     last meeting on 12/05/2010
        I got to Cafe Enchante about 1045.  John Strazzino
and his wife Betsy showed up, then Jim Stockford and Jeff
finally about noon Eric breezed in.  Discussion was not
confined totally to Linux, et al.
      Jim gave myself, Jeff and Eric rides home or to connections.

     later
     Bobbie Sellers