[sf-lug] Linux promotion on TV

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 14:50:25 PST 2010

hi,

On Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 2:35 PM, jim <jim at well.com> wrote:

>   I'm interested. Seems to me the teevee people want
> their voiceboxers to arrive at least a little bit
> before showtime, yes?

Yes, please plan on being there by 2:00 p.m.  Please don't be late, or you
won't be admitted.  They need to get people seated and oriented as to the
rules.

People can call Christian Einfeldt at 415-351-1300 if they have last minute
questions.  Please also email me first at this email address.

> and voiceboxers would be
> committed to stay until a little after 4 PM, yes?

Yes.  Shortly after 4 pm.

>   at 900 front street at pacific?

yes.  I will send out a confirming email to everyone once I get an email
from everyone saying that they are interested.