[sf-lug] Sunday! SF-LUG Meeting! Sunday!

Bobbie Sellers bliss at sfo.com
Sun Oct 3 14:36:18 PDT 2010

  On 10/03/2010 02:10 PM, Edward H Turner Jr wrote:
>       Was there really a meeting today?  I arrived at 10:45 and stayed an hour.

> I saw nothing that looked like a group - no t-shirts, no penguins, nothing.  A woman behind the counter confirmed that the Linux Users Group met at the cafe, but she couldn't identify anybody.  How many people typically show up?  When do they show up?  How would I know?  Thanks.
>       -Ed Turner

     Maybe the stack of Linux magazines sitting on the
table in front of me?  I saw someone walking back and
forth but not looking much towards the tables.  I thought
he was looking for a family or other group.

     Four of us showed up and we managed to remove
Windows 7 from one machine.  I got there at 10:30 AM
and left at 1:20 PM,

     later
     bliss