[sf-lug] shared printer and various operational systems, Tuesday 11/5 15:00 (3 pm), why? multimedia center in Tzajala

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 1 13:53:08 PDT 2010

Hi Brian,
Beautiful piece of organization! 3 pm on Tuesday sounds great. However
concerning your visit of Noisebridge, you can come to Noisebridge 24/7 it is
completely open platform. If you do not have a mobile phone to open the doors or
a  physical key you just ring the bell and within 30 sec somebody will open the
door or you ring again. People are around most of the time from 10 am to 1 am in
the night. Before I forgot tomorrow is a Noisebridge 3 year birthday party, so
you  are more than welcome to join us.

I'll get back to you later on today or tomorrow for more planing but I already
confirm Tuesday 3 pm at Noisebridge in the linux classroom (next to t he dirt
shop). Hopefully Jim will be around he is a saver!

Thanks for your time and effort, it is highly appreciate it.. Just to give you a
bit of background, this activity/project is a part of a bigger one = build up of
a multimedia center in Tzajala, Chiapas, Mexico (January 2011). This project
will be posted within two weeks time and I certainly would like to get people
together to work on it togethter, it is much more fun (here and there too).

Sincerely,

Frantisek