[sf-lug] shared printer/various operation systems ==> printing - todays afternoon at Noisebridge

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 29 22:22:51 PDT 2010

Hi Brian,
Thanks for the post. We are going to work on it again next Tuesday. I'm doing a
cooking class at Noisebridge from 5 pm so it would be great to start at least 2
hours before or after the member meeting around 9 pm. We can also work on it
another time, I'm really interested in it but my knowledge is rather limited,
that is also the reason why I work on it during the linux group meetings. Let me
know when you can come, I should be around on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Talk to you soon,

Sincerely,

Frantisek