[sf-lug] shared printer/various operation systems ==> printing - todays afternoon at Noisebridge

Frantisek Apfelbeck algoldor at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 28 10:24:05 PDT 2010

Hi to All! I've done this up to now:  1. I've cleaned the table, I know, you
would not believe it. 2. I've put on the table      Dell Inspiron 8200, with 1
GB of RAM, operation system - UBUNTU 10.04     Apple Computer 63 366 Mhz, 192 of
RAM, 6 GB hard drive, operation system - OS 9.22      HP PSC 2210 all in one
printer – functional (USB port, no ethernet)     Broadband Router Wireless-G 2.4
GHz, 54 Mbps (Linksys)         extension power cord with multiple sockets   3.
I'll be around in the afternoon dedicating 2 hours of my time to make these
computers to communicate with the printer and print. 4. Can you come and help
me? 5. Can you get third computer with windows so we have the “dark one” there
too?  See you soon,  Frantisek