[sf-lug] San Francisco Ubuntu Hour, Tuesday, September 28th @ 6PM

Elizabeth Krumbach lyz at princessleia.com
Fri Sep 24 16:48:58 PDT 2010

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder that, I'll be hosting an Ubuntu Hour Tuesday (on the
4th Tuesday of the month), September 28th at The Roastery in San
Francisco.

Date: Tuesday, September 28th

Time: 6-7PM

Location: The Roastery
199 New Montgomery St
(between Natoma St & Howard St)
San Francisco, CA 94105

It's less than a block from Thirsty Bear, where the Ubuntu California
team hosted the SF Lucid release party. They have pastries, wifi and
standard coffee shop drinks. The coffee shop isn't very big, so you
shouldn't have trouble finding me - I'll be wearing an Ubuntu t-shirt
and have a pink netbook with Ubuntu stickers on it.

Not strictly required since it's pretty informal, but if you feel like
signing up I also created a LoCo Directory entry for it:

http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/team/380/detail/

So drop by and say hello, have a chat about Ubuntu, bring along your
laptop that you're having that weird problem with so we can take a
look or just have a warm drink with some fellow Ubuntu people.

In the area but can't make it at this time? Consider hosting your own
Ubuntu Hour! They're easy and informal: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Hour

--
Elizabeth Krumbach // Lyz // pleia2
http://www.princessleia.com