[sf-lug] cool aps too

Brian Morris cymraegish at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 21:38:04 PDT 2010

hmm the robotics potential of emc2 sounds interesting to me.

Would be very cool if some group at Noisebridge we could make a robot
running Linux and who knows maybe the schools could get involved.

Nice article in the Sunday NY Times about recent advances in robotics
today, if anyone wishes to take a look (SFPL has the paper).