[sf-lug] Linux schools help needed

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 15:05:16 PDT 2010

We will be working tomorrow from 10-2 at Creative Arts and KIPP.  If u r
interested in helping, u cd txt me @ 415-351-1300. Sorry for the late
notice.  Due the nature of my job (lots of last minute briefs) I can't alwys
make plans.

On Aug 11, 2010 11:48 AM, "Christian Einfeldt" <einfeldt at gmail.com> wrote:

hi,

Would anyone like to help get schools set up with Linux in the SF Bay Area?
 We need someone to just basically do low-tech stuff like go over to the
schools, visit with the teachers, hold their hands a bit, and do a little
bit of troubleshooting.  Thanks either way.

Here are the schools and where they are located.  These are all public
schools.

Ascend Charter in Oakland.

KIPP San Francisco Bay Academy in San Francisco (Western Addition)

International Studies Academy in SF (Potrero Hill)

Precita Beacon Center (Potrero Hill).

Creative Arts Charter School (Western Addition)

Thanks again for considering my request.