[sf-lug] OpenDNS party for sysadms at DNA lounge in SF Wed July 28

jim jim at well.com
Wed Jul 21 09:03:25 PDT 2010

At OpenDNS we're all about celebrating and honoring SysAdmins
this month, and we're throwing a party on Wednesday, July 28,
from 6 PM to 10 PM at DNA Lounge to celebrate SysAdmins.

DNA Lounge, 375 Eleventh St., San Francisco, CA 94103

This is a party invitation to the SF Linux User Group -- we'd
love to see as many SysAdmins and other tech-minded folks as
we can! It should be a good time, w/ free drinks, delicious
eats, smart conversation and so on.

Full details can be found here:
http://sysadminappreciation.eventbrite.com/
free admission, but it might be good to register on that site:

Hope you can make it.
openDNS