[sf-lug] Update: BALUG Tu 2010-07-20: Jim Stockford on documentation for ...

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Mon Jul 19 13:13:58 PDT 2010

Update, we do have speaker lined up for tomorrow's
BALUG Tu 2010-07-20 meeting.

For our Tu 2010-07-20 BALUG meeting we're proud to present,
Jim Stockford on documentation ...
See the BALUG main website for latest updates/description
and information (description and such may not yet be in its
"final" form):
http://www.balug.org/#Meetings-upcoming