[sf-lug] volunteering at Zareason

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Sat Jun 19 05:12:45 PDT 2010

Hi,

If you are looking for an opportunity to volunteer and Zareason doesn't have
an opportunity for you, you could volunteer for our Partimus.org schools
effort.  We bring Linux computers into schools.  Our server architect, James
Howard, has created a really remarkable server operating system which allows
us to mass install Linux over the network.  It is amazing to see his work in
action.  We really make a difference in the lives of the teachers & students
we serve.     :-)