[sf-lug] (forw) Re: LinuxCon 2010 User Group Partnership

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Jun 14 15:12:47 PDT 2010

If considering attending LinuxCon this Fall in Boston, Linux Foundation
is offering a LUG discount.

----- Forwarded message from Nichola Mente <nichola at linuxfoundation.org> -----

Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 15:08:04 -0700
From: Nichola Mente <nichola at linuxfoundation.org>
To: Rick Moen <rick at linuxmafia.com>
Subject: Re: LinuxCon 2010 User Group Partnership

Hi Rick,

This is great and again thank you, please send on my behalf to the groups below:

Hello Silicon Valley Linux User Group Members:
LinuxCon 2010 will be held in Boston this Aug 10-12, and we would like
to offer each of you a discount on registration fees as local
community members.  Information, schedule and registration can be
found on our website:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linuxcon.  When registering,
please use this code to receive a 20% discount: LCB_BAYUG10 Questions?
Please email: nichola at linuxfoundation.org

Thank You,
Nichola

--