[sf-lug] Userquota and Groupquota
jim at well.com
Sun Jun 13 11:07:45 PDT 2010
there's a tutorial at
* edit /etc/fstab and add either or both the usrquota
and groupquota options to the option field of the
partition/filesystem/mountpoint you want to affect.
* use the touch command to create a file in the
target filesystem with the name aquota.usr and/or
* bounce the box or the mount (restart or remount).
* verify by reading /etc/mtab
* make sure you have the quota, quotaon, quotacheck,
and edquota commands (this might be a good first step
rather than a last step).
* make some test user accounts and see if they're
governed as you expect.
On Sat, 2010-06-12 at 16:51 -0700, Anthony Riley wrote:
> What filesystems support userquotas groupquota?
> What other tools suport userquotas or groupquotas?
> Anthony Riley II
> sf-lug mailing list
> sf-lug at linuxmafia.com
> Information about SF-LUG is at http://www.sf-lug.org/
More information about the sf-lug