[sf-lug] adverse trial court ruling against SCO

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 13:53:58 PDT 2010

Microsoft's proxy in its battle against Linux, SCO, receives an adverse
ruling in the federal trial court:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2010/06/11/sco_novell/

For a quick and dirty summary of the end phase of the case, go to SCO's
wikipedia page:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCO_Group#2010

Microsoft and the Linux community have no common ground.  To the extent that
Microsoft wins, we lose.  To the extent that we win, Microsoft loses.  That
axiom might not always be true into the future, but it is true today.
 Today, Microsoft lost.  Today, we won a small battle.