[sf-lug] Google phasing out Microsoft products...

Brian Morris cymraegish at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 18:07:56 PDT 2010

Notice the last paragraph.

Windows is often quoted as having ~80% of the market, however

1) Its more like the reverse of that or less in the server market
(" 80% of the 'what' market").

2) The figure is probably units, does not reflect user numbers in
industry, or $ values, or even big university systems with thousands
of users per site ...

 I tell people "you use Linux every day" -- whenever you use Google...

Brian

p.s. Is anyone out there actually running Chrome (outside of Google
employees) ? How is it, is it really Linux, or is it more like what
Mac has done with BSD ?