[sf-lug] "Working in the Business" (Linux, IT, etc.), panel discussion

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Thu Apr 29 20:22:48 PDT 2010

> "Working in the Business" (Linux, IT, etc.), panel discussion

Does this phrase mean '_getting a job_ in the business'?

The title leaves a bit unclear whether it's going to be a panel about
jobseeking, or one about working in the Linux industry (to the extent
one can say there is one).

I hope you're not going to say 'both', because I don't think that would
work very well.  (My opinion, yours for a modest royalty fee.)