[sf-lug] sorry - disappearing 0 (zero)

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Tue Apr 27 19:49:30 PDT 2010

Ah sorry, ... stumbled across an (eeewey GUI) email client bug (or
misconfiguration?) ... got my lines containing
only ASCII character decimal zero (0)
(and also found likewise for some quite similar related lines)
swallowed up and converted into empty lines.

references/excerpts:
http://linuxmafia.com/pipermail/sf-lug/2010q2/007721.html
http://linuxmafia.com/pipermail/sf-lug/2010q2/007722.html