[sf-lug] Feedback desired on (draft) survey form (for "Working in the Business" BALUG panel discussion)

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Thu Apr 22 16:48:25 PDT 2010

Feedback desired on (draft) survey form (for "Working in the Business"
BALUG panel discussion)

BALUG's working on putting together a "Working in the Business" panel
discussion.  (for background on the general idea, see, e.g.:
http://www.balug.org/#panel
http://lists.balug.org/pipermail/balug-announce-balug.org/2010-March/000149.html
http://lists.balug.org/pipermail/balug-talk-balug.org/2009-March/004391.html
)

Most immediately, we'd like any feedback/commentary on the
"survey"/application form we're close to launching (at present,
intending to have it finalized and launched by not later than
2010-02-26).  We hope to generally capture "sufficient" information on
the "survey" form, without it being too onerous to complete.

So, any feedback, please let us know:
balug-panel-2010 at balug.org
(and it would be helpful to include "Working in the Business"
in the Subject: header of replies)

And (draft/preview only, not yet launched) URL to preview the form/survey:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?PREVIEW_MODE=DO_NOT_USE_THIS_LINK_FOR_COLLECTION&sm=U34QGzra9mwSQjTt8/JbJEZWDZWMEWQ6JAeGhHTTUYo%3d
or:
http://tinyurl.com/2aff7d2

Thanks in advance for your feedback.  (If one wishes to have a
"discussion" on/about it, please use the BALUG "admin" list: