[sf-lug] multiple dns lookups for one page?

Nathan Hoover nathan at foo-o-rama.com
Thu Apr 15 07:30:40 PDT 2010

Any DNS lookups that Firebug can tell you about have nothing to do with your
server unless you're actually viewing the page from a web browser running on
the server (and even so, still nothing to do with Apache). Rick's suggestion
about your client configuration make sense, but this would apply to pretty
much all pages, not just a single one. If you care to share the URL for the
site, we might gain a bit more insight.

Nathan