[sf-lug] What email reader can include sent messages in threads?

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 12:47:19 PDT 2010

One of my friends says that the gmail email reader is the only one he is
familiar with that can optionally include sent message when sorting mail
by threads. This feature seems incredibly powerful to me and I'm
surprised that no other client supports it.

Is anyone familiar with an email client that has this feature, either
built in or through an extension or plugin?

In a related question, I've learned that Claws is good email reader that
can be used vi-like, with no mouse. I'm thinking of switching from
Thunderbird to Claws for this reason, or at least giving it a test run.

Any opinions pro or con?

Michael