[sf-lug] Linux backup software .. that meets unique requirements

Alex Kleider a_kleider at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 15 09:59:00 PDT 2010

The link you give indicates that the file system does NOT support hard links so in effect, each 'snap shot' will end up being a whole extra copy of your file system. i.e. files that have not changed will be copied again and will occupy disk space. Am I understanding that correctly?
I too, am very interested in a solution to this problem you have posed.
alex