[sf-lug] Introducing Myself

David Hinkle hinkle at cipafilter.com
Mon Feb 15 09:53:14 PST 2010

Wait, what?  How did you know I was a huge saltwater reef hobbyist? :)   Oh yah, I forgot I plugged my reef website on my sourceforge page.   I guess I need to go in there and get some work done.   Damn hackers blew up my wordpress install again.   I'm totally throwing that away.   The wiki is fine but I can't keep the wordpress install from getting hacked for the life of me.