[sf-lug] Sunday's Meeting of SF-Lug

Bobbie Sellers bliss at sfo.com
Wed Feb 10 11:30:12 PST 2010

John F. Strazzarino wrote:

    Yes it was as we tried to assist a young man with an old IBM laptop
get some
version of Linux running on his machine.

    About twelve of us showed up and I brought along a current Linux Pro
which I
hope someone took charge of and an older Linux Journal which I hope found
someone to take care of it.

    Let me know by private e-mail if you have one or both magazines
please
    Thanks for your attention.

    later
    Bobbie Sellers