[sf-lug] laptop upgrade recommendation

jim jim at well.com
Mon Jan 25 19:28:05 PST 2010

   watch out for the ravages of age. that said,
i've got a T-42 and have liked it. the only
problem was, of course, getting the wifi to
work.
   zareason's got a netbook for sale with a
base price of about $350--probably close to
$400 with shipping and tax. i've got one and
it's good enough for me, and plenty okay with
a USB keyboard and mouse and extra flat panel
display. and new, too: clean and everything's
under warrantee.
http://www.zareason.com