[sf-lug] open source calendar out of date

travis at traviswellman.com travis at traviswellman.com
Mon Jan 18 18:35:19 PST 2010

Hi SF LUG,

I forget exactly how I came across this a few days ago. I think it was
while looking for OLPC info. This calendar lists SF-LUG meeting at Javacat
which doesn't exist. I'm currently sitting where it was, and I can't spot
any obvious LUs other than myself. Looks like you had a meeting on the
third... my bad for not doing the research.

http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=caj9iea2ol69b7n2uqdek4ocso%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=America/Los_Angeles

or shortened if your text-only client wraps that

http://➡.ws/sf-local-oss-calendar

Anyway, Hi I'm Travis. I use Kubuntu for the work side of my home computer
use, dual booting with OSX on an iMac. When I spotted the above I thought I
might just saunter over and see if I can see what other OSS enthusiasts I
can find. Maybe next time. I'm also into Clojure and AI.

Travis