[sf-lug] sf-lug.com up again (Re: system down?)

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Fri Jan 15 10:12:08 PST 2010

I found the host up, but relatively recently up - I'm guestimating
you restarted it (or power was restored, or whatever):
# hostname; uptime; date
vicki
  10:05:27 up 14:03,  1 user,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
Fri Jan 15 10:05:27 PST 2010
#
... but I found the sflug (sf-lug.com.) guest still down (though
the balug guest was up).  The sflug guest hasn't yet been configured
to automatically come up when the host comes up - that's likely why it
was still down - so I went ahead and restarted that:
# xm list
Name                                      ID Mem(MiB) VCPUs State   Time(s)
Domain-0                                   0     1892     4 r-----    108.6
balug                                      1      128     1 -b----     35.7
# xm create sflug.cfg
Using config file "sflug.cfg".