[sf-lug] Mission Wednesday

Christian Einfeldt einfeldt at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 19:51:40 PST 2010

hi,

On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 7:42 PM, Larry Cafiero <larry.cafiero at gmail.com>wrote:

> Correction: Pancho Villa has THE world's best burritos.

heh, yeah, I think that Pancho Villa burritos are the best, but I didn't
want to start a flame war over which distro, um, burrito was the best.  heh.

> I used to live not far from "rauncho," as we affectionately called it, and
> the food there is great.

Pancho Villa is much cleaner that it formerly was, but the neighborhood is
still super grungy.  Please call me if you drive up, and I will see about
you being able to park your car in the Mission Beacon parking lot.

> I'm off Wednesday, Christian, but I don't know if I can make it up from
> Santa Cruz. If I can, though, I will.

Awesome.  It would be great to see you again, Larry.  Wear solid colors if
you come, because I might bring my video camera if you tell me that you are
coming.  Please try for a light green or blue or salmon colored shirt.

Since the natural light starts to fade early, I will try to meet you early,
say 2 pm, if you are going to come up.  I wasn't going to be there before 3
pm, but if you are coming, I would try to show up one hour early to shoot
you, if you were so inclined.