[sf-lug] Looking for bootable Ubuntu flash stick

Larry Cafiero larry.cafiero at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 14:43:39 PST 2010

I have several USB sticks with Fedora 12 on them (and one with DSL), but I'm
nowhere near San Francisco, sadly (and believe me, I am sad about that).

You could go to

And find a plethora of ways of making your own USB sticks with the distro of
your liking. It's pretty simple, really. Or you could also go to

for a program that makes live USB drives.

Hope those links help.

Larry Cafiero