[sf-lug] SFLUG Meeting Jan 3 Sun? Wifi? Cafe Enchante

jim jim at well.com
Wed Dec 30 22:52:50 PST 2009

   yes (and thanks for asking), the meeting's on
for sunday, january 2 2010, at the cafe enchante
on geary blvd at 26th avenue, from 11 AM to 1 PM
or so.
   who comes and how many varies throughout the
year. the usual is from 6 to 10, sometimes a few
more, rarely less. there are a few regulars and
a few irregulars, occasionally a newbie or two
or some out-of-towners.