[sf-lug] experienced tech. editor and sf-lug member seeking work

jim jim at well.com
Sun Nov 29 15:09:24 PST 2009

   matter of fact, yes, that and other things too,
which brings me to: who'd like to help out doing
what? there's regular sys adm stuff, web stuff,
maybe managing the wiki, maybe some programmatic
needs, willing and able to go to the spear street
colo if need be, helping to get speakers for the
once-a-month balug meetings in chinatown....
   for jobs that need sensitive passwords, we're
hoping to limit the number of persons sharing
such to three. "we" currently is michael paoli
(on the balug side) and me (on the sf-lug side).