[sf-lug] Sampling the Linux Kernel Mailing List

Jesse Zbikowski embeddedlinuxguy at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 13:18:14 PST 2009

I was interested to peek in on the Linux Kernel Mailing List (LKML)
but the volume is too much for me to keep up with.  So I wrote an RSS
feed that posts one message per day from LKML.  The message selection
is based on the LKML "Hottest Messages" page, selecting from the
"hottest" messages at half-life 1 day.  The feed is at:

A new post is generated nightly by polling

I've only been running it for three days so please let me know if you
try it and find it useful.