[sf-lug] Towards a list of Linux consultants in the Bay Area (was: consultant?)

jim jim at well.com
Mon Nov 2 20:00:22 PST 2009

   i'm willing to help people out at no charge.
I'm also willing to charge, mainly if someone
wants something done on command or within a
timeframe.
   use the list to get volunteers (including
me, sometimes). Use the link below to find out
about services:
http://www.systemateka.com
   (The web site for Systemateka, Inc.)