[sf-lug] Towards a list of Linux consultants in the Bay Area (was: consultant?)

Rick Moen rick at linuxmafia.com
Mon Nov 2 18:04:35 PST 2009

I wrote:

> I'd be glad to keep a directory of people willing to do in-person Linux
> consulting (including free, the way LUGOD's LERT does in Davis[1])

Just so I don't inadvertently do harm:  LERT's model is that the user
agrees to make a modest donation to LUGOD.  Volunteers then
come to visit.  Linux distro installs are expected to be done, instead,
at LUGOD's installfests unless this is not possible.

More at:  http://www.lugod.org/projects/lert/