[sf-lug] donations Cuba - build up of open source based multimedia center

jim jim at well.com
Tue Oct 20 22:09:07 PDT 2009

   i know frantisek and his project to build up
a linux-based multimedia lab in cuba. he's legit,
in my view. i'm donating some equipment and some
cash, and i hope he succeeds.
   he's completely honest and hard-working. if
you have equipment you can donate, i'm willing
to drive and come get it and take it to him.
jim