[sf-lug] "Slides" ... and notes!: 2009 OpenSource World (nee LinuxWorld Conference & Expo), also Next Generation Data Center (NGDC) and CloudWorld

Michael Paoli Michael.Paoli at cal.berkeley.edu
Sun Oct 4 10:37:05 PDT 2009

The conference portion of 2009 OpenSource World / NGDC / CloudWorld was,
overall, rather to quite good[1].  The presentation "slides" are also
available[2] (as PDF files).  For those that might be interested,
I've also got my chicken-scratch notes from sessions and keynotes I
attended available on-line[3].

footnotes/references:
1. sessions/keynotes varied from fair through excellent
2. http://www.opensourceworld.com/presentations
3. look under: http://www.rawbw.com/~mp/linux/OpenSource_World/