[sf-lug] strace logging to intercept guest OS calls

Siddhartha Jain siddhartha at siddharthajain.net
Thu Sep 24 18:08:54 PDT 2009

Thanks for that pointer. I assumed that eventually all calls would get
translated into lower level system calls and be logged by strace. I
tried ltrace but unfortunately the emulator crashes when I run it with
ltrace or try to attach ltrace to the pid later.

Anyways, I got what I was looking for :) The proprietary OS's salt
wasn't random as I thought.

Thanks!